Werkzeug has not yet reached 1.0 and as a matter of fact some things might change over the time. The following modules will very likely change in one of the next release versions:
- Currently the path converter does not sort properly and we will change the way sorting works there. Try to avoid path as much as possible for the time being.
- The community contributed modules are yet undocumented and we expect some upcoming changes there.
- the BaseReporterStream is now part of the contrib module, the new module is werkzeug.contrib.reporterstream. Starting with 0.3 the old import will not work any longer.
- RequestRedirect uses now a 301 status code. Previously a 302 status code was used incorrectly. If you want to continue using this code use response = redirect(e.new_url, 302).
- lazy_property is now called cached_property. The alias for the old name will disappear in Werkzeug 0.3.