This is the documentation for the Jinja2 general purpose templating language. Jinja2 is a library for Python 2.4 and onwards that is designed to be flexible, fast and secure.
- Template Designer Documentation
- Tips and Tricks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is it called Jinja?
- How fast is it?
- How Compatible is Jinja2 with Django?
- Isn’t it a terrible idea to put Logic into Templates?
- Why is Autoescaping not the Default?
- Why is the Context immutable?
- I don’t have the _speedups Module. Is Jinja slower now?
- My tracebacks look weird. What’s happening?
- Why is there no Python 2.3 support?
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, have a look at the index of try to find it using the search function: